2 Samuel 11-12 and Psalm 51
(NOTE: Psalm 51 was written by King David, between verses 15 and 16 of 2 Samuel 12. It is king David’s apology to God, and a plea for mercy.)
2 Samuel 11-12
1. Why did David have to apologize to God?
2. Who was the prophet that spoke to David?
3. With what animal did the prophet compare Bathsheba.
4. 1 Chronicles 11:26-47 lists the men David trusted with his life. These were his close friends.
Who is listed in Chronicles 11:41 that is also listed in this account of David and Bathsheba?
5. What happened to the baby?
6. When did David say he became a sinner?
7. What spirit did David ask God to not take away?
9. What things would not make God happy?
10. What does please God?